Rand Mcnally Dock
Rand Mcnally Dock is a software that allows the user to update their Rand Mcnally GPS device. Thus, the Rand Mcnally company manufactures various GPS devices that enable the users to reach their destination. Every GPS product comes with a unique design and advanced features that help users enjoy their journey and reach the targeted place easily and quickly.
Rand Mcnally Dock plays a vital role in keeping the user notified about the latest available device updates. Therefore, all users must download and install the RandMcnally Dock software on their “Windows” or “Mac” device.
For all truck drivers, the Rand Mcnally GPS device is the best available device to conveniently reach their targeted position. Moreover, with the Rand Mcnally Dock software’s help, the user can get the most out of their GPS device. Furthermore, it helps the user to update the latest features on the Rand Mcnally device.
Steps to download Rand Mcnally Dock Software
Rand Mcnally Dock software is designed to help the users for Rand McNally GPS Update. Therefore, here we have discussed the steps to download the Rand Mcnally Dock Software. So, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the internet brower and type “Randmcnally.com.”
- Then click on the “Download Here” option.
- Then, a new page will open on the screen.
- Then the users are suggested to click on the link to download the installation file.
- After this, the installation process will begin.
- Then the users are suggested to save the file on the system.
- After that, select the downloaded file and click on the “Run” tab to begin the installation process.
- After this, the users are suggested to wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Then the Dock software will get installed on the system.
So, through the help of the steps discussed above, the user can easily download the Rand Mcnally Dock software. Therefore, once the software gets downloaded, then the user can easily update their GPS device.
How to Update Rand Mcnally
Rand Mcnally Dock is a software where the user can register their device, download updated, use the T&D manual and access any announcements from Rand Mcnally. Thus, we have discussed the steps to download the Dock software for all users. But below, we have discussed the steps through which the user can update the GPS via Dock. So, follow the steps mentioned below.
Note: Make sure that the device is connected with the system.
- Once the software gets downloaded, then open it.
- Note: The user will have to register their device on the software.
- After opening the software, the main menu will appear on the screen.
- Then there would be many options available.
- The software version, the Dock version, and the serial version details, the registered user information would also be available on the top right corner of the main menu.
- Note: The user can change the personal information by clicking on “Registered User.”
- Now on the main menu, there is an update button available. If the update button is green and active, it indicates an update is available for the GPS device.
- In case if the button is gray, then it means that the device is up-to-date.
These all were the steps through which the user can easily update their device via Rand Mcnally Dock software. But, if the user fails to update the device due to any issues, they should contact the experts for real-time assistance.